All members of Journal of Electronic Science and Technology should comply with fundamental principles to maintain academic integrity and publication ethics. Our Journal perform peer-review strictly, andexecutive three-level referee system, including first-review by editor, review by experts, and final judgment by associate editor and editor-in-chief, which can ensure and enhance the quality of papers.The ethic statements are based on the guidelines and standards developed and published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
1. Editors must ensure the quality of the papers published in our journal.
2. Editors accept and evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content at any time regardless of race, gender, religious belief, nationality, citizenship, ethics origin, political philosophy, or sexual orientation of the authors.
3. Editors must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than corresponding author, reviewers, and the publisher.
1. Reviewers must ensure the review process transparent, confidential and impartial in their utmost professional manner.
2. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. All suggestions and comments should be followed with supporting arguments.
3. The viewpoint error, intellectual mistakes, serious copy, suspected fake data are once discovered, reviewers should feedback to journal editorial department.
4. Editors must not use unpublished manuscripts or materials in their own research.
5. Reviewers should have no conflict of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
1. The authors should ensure the papers are original and integral, no plagiarism fabrication, falsification and fraudulence, which has not been previously published elsewhere and be only submitted to our Journal.
2. All authors in paper have significantly contributed to the research.
3. When authors discover any errors in their own papers, all authors are obliged to promptly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
4. With respect to conflicts of interest, authors should declare any conflicts of interest that relate to papers accepted for publication in our Journal.